Brian Hennessey: Systems & Due Diligence in Commercial Real Estate
“If you aren’t aware of what’s going on, it’s not if you’re going to get burned, it’s when.” – Brian Hennessey
Today I am interviewing Brian Hennessey who is the Senior Vice President of Avison Young, a private commercial real estate service firm. Brian has 35 years of experience in commercial real estate. He has presented at my Pasadena FIBI meeting and is a highly respected veteran within the commercial real estate world.
Brian Hennessey: Has been in commercial real estate for 35 years and has been a commercial broker for 26 years. He has represented fortune 500 tenants such as Bank of America, The Walt Disney Company and Baxter Healthcare. He is the author of an Amazon #1 bestseller, The Due Diligence Handbook for Commercial Real Estate, a proven system to save time, money & headaches as well as the creator and instructor of The Due Diligence Video Course for Commercial Real Estate.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE EPISODE
- Why he switched from residential to commercial
- How due diligence can make or break a deal
- Why having a system for due diligence is important
- Why commercial real estate is a different animal
- Trends of residential agents doing commercial transactions
- How to enhance value in commercial real estate
- Ways to learn how to enjoy doing due diligence
- Why women are better at residential real estate
- How his notes turned into a book
- Tricks used by master sellers and more
Listen now and find out how Brian found his Real Estate Breakthrough!
The Real Estate Breakthrough Show with Christina Suter is where we talk about the reality of real estate, the mindset you need and the tips and tricks to get you moving forward in investing. Join us every week and learn everything you need to know to invest in real estate education and create real wealth for a lifetime.
Find our more about Brian here:
Facebook Impact Systems
LinkedIn Brian Hennessey
Video Course Impact Systems