“You need money, but you also need education.” -Kevin Oliver
Today I am interviewing Kevin Oliver who I have known for 10+ years. He is a Broker and Investor in Bakersfield, CA and has 15+ years of experience as an investor, wholesaler and educator. Aside from running his own companies, Kevin has spent a portion of his career training and recruiting new investors in wholesaling and rehabbing. He is a licensed realtor and in 2008 he received the International Hall of Fame award from (Rich Dad education). He has presented at my FIBI Pasadena meeting numerous times and is featured on various podcasts and real estate shows.
Kevin Oliver: Received his masters in Computer Science from George Washington University. He is the Director and Chapter Leader for FIBI Bakersfield which is the largest real estate meeting in the area while also serving on the Executive Board of Directors for Real Estate Investors Group (REI Group). He has been a part of 1000+ projects and is Founder of Oliver Associates and Real Estate Team.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE EPISODE:
- How did Kevin get started in real estate
- Why he began his career in wholesaling
- What is Kevin’s Hat
- How to teach using stories
- How can you be a better investor
- What to look for in a potential partner
- Choosing carefully
- Making sure everyone is whole
- How Kevin started in real estate in debt
- What are secondary solutions
- Kern County Politics
- How Kevin became the county commissioner
- What are simple solutions and why they work
- What is financial freedom
- You have to work for it
The Real Estate Breakthrough Show with Christina Suter is where we talk about the reality of real estate, the mindset you need and the tips and tricks to get you moving forward in investing. Join us every week and learn everything you need to know to invest in real estate education and create real wealth for a lifetime.
Find out more about Kevin here: