“Our big thing is financial wellness, it’s just as important as physical, mental and emotional health.” – Savannah Arroyo
Savannah Arroyo is the CEO and Founder of Net Worth Nurse, which is on a mission to help nurses (but not only nurses) discover financial freedom through real estate investing. Savannah discovered through sharing her investing journey online, that many people in her circle were financially uneducated and she wanted to find a way to help. She is now an educator and mentor guiding people and educating them on how to grow wealth while providing a platform for syndications. She has recently presented at my FIBI Pasadena Multi Family meeting and you can find her on lots of real estate podcasts and platforms.
Savannah Arroyo: Became a nurse in 2014. Throughout her nursing career she advanced by working in numerous clinical settings such as Non-Invasive Cardiology and Oncology. She obtained her masters degree in Nursing Leadership and administration. In 2020 after the birth of her second daughter, Savannah began investing in real estate and within two years built a massive portfolio, was able to quit her full time job as a nurse and runs Net Worth Nurse.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE EPISODE:
- Why Savannah started Net Worth Nurse
- The importance of financial literacy
- How she helps nurses grow wealth
- What are the 3 pillars
- Why you should start taking courses when you don’t have a background in real estate
- How to develop a financial understanding
- What is Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- A holistic approach to financial wellness
- Working with partners and the dynamics of that relationship
- Why you should work with people close to you
- What is the community approach
- The value of coaches and working with coaches
- Why real estate is one of the best ways to grow wealth
- The value of nurses and what they provide to society
- How finances affect the psyche
The Real Estate Breakthrough Show with Christina Suter is where we talk about the reality of real estate, the mindset you need and the tips and tricks to get you moving forward in investing. Join us every week and learn everything you need to know to invest in real estate education and create real wealth for a lifetime.
Find out more about Savannah here:
LinkedIn Savannah Arroyo
Instagram Savannah Arroyo
Facebook Savannah Arroyo