“Your actual barrier to entry is not time, money, capacity or intelligence, your actual barrier to entry is a choice to get educated. ” -Christina Suter
Today I am talking about mindset and how your education in real estate is essential for your success. The type of job you have, the type of education you’ve received, even the amount of money in your bank account, should not put a hold on you making the decision to invest in real estate. 80% of the world’s wealth is in real estate, meaning that there is enough to go around. Real estate, unlike other investments like stocks and pensions, allow you to have control over your assets. Also within real estate you have the ability to choose how you want to participate in it, allowing so much more room for inclusion and creativity. The only barrier standing between you and your success in real estate is education. An education topels all of the other ways in which you think you can’t start adding real estate to your portfolio.
Topics Covered in this episode:
- Real estate is essential for your success
- Why your current occupation doesn’t matter when it comes to real estate investing
- 80% of the worlds wealth lives in real estate
- Why real estate allows you more control of your asset
- Why education is the only real barrier between you and real estate investing
- Real estate is a commodity
- You can choose how you want to participate
Listen now and find out why Christina thinks mindset is the key to financial leadership.
The Real Estate Breakthrough Show with Christina Suter is where we talk about the reality of real estate, the mindset you need and the tips and tricks to get you moving forward in investing. Join us every week and learn everything you need to know to invest in real estate education and create real wealth for a lifetime.
Find our more about Christina here:
LinkedIn Christina Suter