“I don’t have any cash, how can I invest in real estate? You can still invest, but what’s important for you to understand, and this is the get real part, is basically you get a job in real estate.” -Christina Suter
Today I am talking about ways you can still get involved in real estate without having the capital to do so. You can do this in many ways by finding a job in real estate that allows you to get your foot in the door. Many investors started off in real estate doing a job such as working as a real estate agent, property manager, deal finder/wholesaler, flipping and so many more. Getting a job in real estate creates the training necessary for you to learn in preparation to do it for yourself. There is a misconception that everyone in real estate has the money to invest without realizing there are jobs in real estate that don’t necessarily involve having the money to do so.
Topics Covered in this episode:
- What does it mean to have a job in real estate
- Why you need to build a positive reputation
- What are tax liens
- Non performing notes with Paige Panzarello
- What is a capital raiser and why they need to understand deals
- Educate yourself and take courses
- Networking using meetings online and in person
- What are jobs in real estate that help you get started
The Real Estate Breakthrough Show with Christina Suter is where we talk about the reality of real estate, the mindset you need and the tips and tricks to get you moving forward in investing. Join us every week and learn everything you need to know to invest in real estate education and create real wealth for a lifetime.
Find our more about Christina here:
LinkedIn Christina Suter