Today I am sharing 5 actionable steps that will help you with your real estate investing. Whether you’re an expert or just starting out, as an investor or person working in real estate, there are things you can do that will help you make your goals. As an investor of 30+ years, I have had many experiences that were both positive and negative due to my knowledge, expertise and ability to determine if a deal is right for me. Not every deal is going to fit the mold you’ve created for yourself, but being educated on what you want and don’t want, will propel you forward in your investing career. The first step is know what you want to do in real estate. The second step is developing your team that will help you do the job or investment you want to do in real estate. The third step is to educate yourself using the many different tools available to you like youtube, meetings, classes, etc… The fourth step is learning that every deal is not meant for you. The fifth step and the most important, is do your due diligence. When you step into real estate for the first time it can be daunting, but with these steps the process can be a lot easier and more rewarding for both beginners and experts.
Topics Covered in this episode:
- 5 actionable steps that will help you in real estate
- Decide if you want to have a job or be an investor
- Why you should build your network and what that means for your success
- Classes and resources such as Bill Tan, Michael Blank, Rich Dad course, Fortune Builders, Christina Suter, Paul Moore, David Tilney, Peter Fortunato, Gary Johonston
- Understand why every deal is not for you
- Always do your due diligence
- Why you shouldnt be greedy
The Real Estate Breakthrough Show with Christina Suter is where we talk about the reality of real estate, the mindset you need and the tips and tricks to get you moving forward in investing. Join us every week and learn everything you need to know to invest in real estate education and create real wealth for a lifetime.
Find our more about Christina here:
LinkedIn Christina Suter