“3 basic things: the deal, your team and your goals.” -Christina Suter
Today I am sharing with you the 3 things that I use before investing in a deal. As investors, most of our lessons will be delivered through first hand experiences both positive and negative. The goal is to be as educated as possible so that you can eliminate as much risk as possible regardless of how secure or risky a deal is. The 3 things I share will be on the deal itself, the team you are working with and your goals. It may not seem all that important to crosscheck everything or to make sure a member of your team isn’t known for fraud, but it is. Cross checking and doing your due diligence can save you time, money and the deal itself.
Topics Covered in this episode:
- Use City-data.com for your research on location and demographics
- Don’t leave out knowing the limitations of the deal and how it can affect you
- Using TLO for your background checks
- How important is your team
- Remember to know what your goals on and stick to them
- What is your risk tolerance
The Real Estate Breakthrough Show with Christina Suter is where we talk about the reality of real estate, the mindset you need and the tips and tricks to get you moving forward in investing. Join us every week and learn everything you need to know to invest in real estate education and create real wealth for a lifetime.
Find our more about Christina here:
LinkedIn Christina Suter