“ The team on the ground is what will define my success especially as an out of state investor because I need to be able to cultivate my team.” -Christina Suter
Today I am sharing with you the websites I use that help me with my real estate investing. Research, research and more research is one of the key components to investing successfully. There are websites available to us like City-data.com or Google Maps that will help us with the many questions that come up when doing our due diligence. What are the demographics, what are the unemployment rates, what do the streets look like? Although it’s extremely important to eventually visit the location before you invest, a site like Google Maps can take you on a virtual tour by using street view. A website like The Norris Group, provides tons of free resources surrounding education as well as economic updates from Bruce Norris. These sites and others are the backbone to my due diligence when it comes to discovering the necessary information I need to make a trustworthy decision about a potential investment.
Topics Covered in this episode:
- Why is due diligence so important
- What are some websites that assist with economic information and updates
- Why City-data.com is my favorite website
- Your team on the ground is most important
- Why you don’t have to follow real estate trends to find a good investment
- Why boots on the ground is irreplaceable
- Always check a cities chamber of commerce, tourism board and local newspaper
The Real Estate Breakthrough Show with Christina Suter is where we talk about the reality of real estate, the mindset you need and the tips and tricks to get you moving forward in investing. Join us every week and learn everything you need to know to invest in real estate education and create real wealth for a lifetime.
Find our more about Christina here:
LinkedIn Christina Suter